The Tax Senior should have 3-5 years of experience in a tax position (CPA preferred) and will be able to prepare tax returns, interact with clients and ensure the timely completion of engagements for clients in various industries.
- Intermediate to advanced level tax preparation skills (CCH ProSystem a plus)
- Good research skills (knowledge of RIA Checkpoint a plus)
- Ability to multi-task while completing assignments timely and within budget
- Experience in preparing multi-state and consolidated tax returns
- Supervise, train and mentor lower level tax staff
- Actively participate in learning and development opportunities, formal learning (CPE) and training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.