Tax Staff Associate
Tarlow is seeking tax staff professionals with up to 5 years of experience. We are a rapidly growing, large mid-sized accounting, tax, and consulting firm in NYC.
- Assist with tax audits, perform light research projects and monitor and review financial information
- Prepare various tax returns (1040s, 1065s, 1120s) and tax projections
- Possess general knowledge of federal, state and local tax laws – corporate, individual, trust, gifts, and partnership taxation
- Be able to apply basic accounting principles and tax research to engagements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Obtain or plan to obtain 150 credit hours for CPA eligibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of Profx, Caseware, and Go File Room is a plus
- Works cooperatively in teams
- Ability to multi-talk
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.