Staff-Centric Philosophy and Strategy
At Tarlow, we focus on success, not just our partners’ or clients’ success, but the long-term success of our staff.
Our commitment to a staff-centric culture is backed by our philosophy of continually building a better environment and a rewarding place to work. We understand that our greatest asset is our people and we support them in their professional and personal lives. Our philosophy is to assist our staff to be successful both in and out of the office, to strive for the balance to grow professionally while meeting their commitments to their family, friends, and personal interests.
Our professional staff are the center of Tarlow’s strategy to provide exceptional value in our client services and to be one of the best firms in NYC. Through our staff, we achieve our firm’s goals and objectives, and continue to build a successful firm of the future, and a succession planning structure. We believe that our staff is our future, and we are committed to offering rewards and promotions commensurate with the value they contribute to our firm. We offer contemporary and motivating types of incentives to reward our staff beyond base compensation.
Why Join Us?
At Tarlow, you will work closely with the partners and executives of our clients’ businesses. You will gain more hands-on experience faster and have the ability to move through your career path quickly. Tarlow is an exciting entrepreneurial firm and one of the fastest-growing firms in the country.
Our formal staff performance and career development program develops a roadmap that enables staff to acquire the skill set necessary for their current level and for the future as an integral part of their career development process. Training, mentoring, and coaching are the core that allows staff to grow and succeed as quickly as their efforts and abilities will take them. Our program includes three major components:
- Clear performance goals and expectations.
- Competencies, professional development, and learning goals to assist each staff member to succeed in his/her current position and in the future.
- A staff-centric culture that provides an array of interrelated, comprehensive, and customized policies, programs, attitudes, and behaviors that create the best possible environment for our staff.
Benefits of working at Tarlow
Tarlow is competitive with all size firms, both in base compensation and benefits packages. In addition to an excellent PTO policy, our staff members enjoy the following benefits:
- The prestige of working for a firm that is held in high regard in the marketplace and is growing.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid maternity and paid paternity leave
- Commuter benefits
- Disability insurance
- A flexible work schedule and the ability to work remotely.
- Bonuses for referrals for new clients we engage and recruiting bonuses for introducing staff that we hire.
- Career opportunities to the highest levels in a firm that is not top-heavy.
- Fair and appropriate compensation, rewards, recognition, and bonus incentive systems.
- Respect for “quality of life.”
- Working with partners who conduct themselves professionally and act as good role models and mentors.
- Comfortable and contemporary working conditions.
- Formal career development programs, mentoring and training at all levels.
- An appropriate amount of challenging and interesting work and on the job training.
- State of the art technology and appropriate training in leading-edge software.
- A “teamwork” environment.
- Continuous and ongoing communications with staff, utilizing a variety of methods.